Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
On Market Sales Advisor
The PXHub is a fast growing division of LSL property services who provide asset management services across the UK property industry for a variety of clients including Builders and property disposal companies.
Located at our brand new office in NG6 which gives great access to J26 of the M1 and the tram network along with a modern working environment. We are now looking to recruit a Property professional to join their expanding team. Candidates will ideally have experience of a fast paced, high-pressure working environment as they work to targets and various service level agreements. It is essential that you will have experience in the property/estate agency industry.
This is an exciting new opportunity for an On Market Sales team member at the Asset Management Land and New Homes Division of LSL. The role offers a great insight into property and sales environment liaising with both clients, vendors and Estate Agents.
- To manage a portfolio of properties from a variety of clients in line with their requirements, from time on market to sale agreed.
- To monitor and manage the performance of marketing Agents and suppliers to ensure the efficient marketing of properties to achieve a sale agreed within efficiency benchmarks.
- To deliver targets and excellent service to both clients and colleagues to ensure the reputation of The PX Hub grows and develops in line with its financial forecast
- To ensure the timely marketing of all property instructions
- To carry out AML checks on all beneficial owners of the property before commencing marketing
- To ensure the property has an up to date EPC certificate to enable the marketing agents to comply with current legislation
- To deal with additional service request for clients including ordering Home Buyer/RICS Reports/Scottish Home Reports/EPC’s according to client requirements
- Liaise with Agents to ensure empty properties are inspected on a weekly basis and chase any necessary reports including vacation reports
- Participate in client conference calls as required
- Attend client meetings as required to report on property portfolios
- To consistently complete work to agreed standards and undertake other tasks within the unit if required
- To work towards individual and team targets as per The PX Hub’s financial forecast
It is essential that you have Property industry Knowledge and Excellent customer service skills. Good communication skills both verbally and in writing, Attention to detail, Ability to multi-task, Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload. You will ideally have some experience and knowledge of the property/new build industry, however not essential as full training will be provided.
- Basic salary £16,500 plus OTE in region of £21,000 pa (pro rata)
- Working hours: Thursday and Friday p/week plus 1 in 4 Saturday’s
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this post we cannot, unfortunately, respond to them all. If you do not hear from us, therefore, please assume that your application had been unsuccessful on this occasion but be assured that we will keep your application on file should any similar roles be available in the future.
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data – our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed HERE