Finance Ledger Receivables Clerk (Graduate) – Permanent & Temporary Opportunities
LSL Property Services plc - Your Move & Reeds Rains estate agency brands
Are you a recent Finance, Maths or Business graduate looking to take your first step into a finance role and available for either a permanent or temporary role?? We would like to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen within LSL’s Estate Agency Division finance team, for a number of degree qualifiedFinance Ledger Receivables Clerk to join our busy and growing team.
Your Move & Reeds Rains are two market leading names within the estate agency industry with sales and lettings branches across the UK and our business is going from strength to strength. The Cash Collections team is based within our Newcastle upon Tyne Head Office, and they provide great service to our clients to achieve fast collection of rent arrears.
For you, this opportunity will:
- Be perfect to gain finance experience in a busy team within a plc organisation.
- Provide you with the chance to apply your degree, in a real working environment, and to build upon your existing skills.
- Give you training for all aspects of the role, and provide a start point for your finance or accounting career progression.
- Offer quarterly incentive bonuses for achievement of your personal and your team collection targets.
- Enable you to increase in confidence and build the skills to create strong relationships in this complex business.
Key Duties & Responsibilities of a Graduate Cash Collections Agents will include:
- Responsibility for chasing and collecting overdue rent and fees.
- Using best practice to resolve issues with pace, and ultimately deal with serial default offenders in a tenacious and energetic way.
- Speaking with tenants, to find out why their rents not paid, and updating the landlord about the issue if needed.
- Achieving collection targets.
- Arranging arrears payment plans with tenants and following up on them.
Essentials Skills & Experienced Required to join the team as a Graduate Cash Collections Agents are:
- Finance degree, maths degree or business degree (recent graduates graduating in the last 2 years)
- Clear telephone manner, and ability to stay calm and composed through any challenging phone calls.
- Target driven and pro-active nature.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Highly numerical and capable MS Excel and Word user.
- Ability to learn processes complete in-house training.
We can offer you:
- A competitive basic salary and a target related bonus.
- A wide range of employee benefits including Pension, Share Save and the option to take part in cost saving schemes.
- Full support in growing to achieve your potential and developing your career.
- Increasing annual leave entitlement with length of service.
- Free onsite parking
- Hybrid working option available after initial training period
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data – our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed HERE
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.