JNP Estate Agents in High Wycombe are looking for a Property Manager to join their team.
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors to resolve maintenance issues for the managed portfolio
- Dealing with end of tenancy deposit returns for the managed portfolio
- Negotiating dilapidation compensation for the landlords of our managed portfolio
- Arranging and carrying our property inspections on a regular basis and reporting back to the landlord in a timely manner
- Attending managed properties where required to asses maintenance issues
- Sending out check out reports to tenants and landlords within a timely manner when a tenancy has ended
- Sending out utility letters/emails to utility companies and councils at the end of the tenancy’s and providing meter readings
- Checking invoices received against works orders and enter onto CFP
- Obtaining competitive quotes for our clients
- Managing and maintaining a database of public liability insurance for the panel of contractors
- Upholding communication to all relevant parties
- Assisting in the general running of the front and back office in line with the business needs.
- End of tenancy utility letters
- Arrears chasing for the portfolio and updating all parties.
- Negotiating and preparing the renewal of a tenancy at the end of a fixed term in line with the clients instructions
- Arranging pre tenancy conditions
- End of tenancy shut down
- End of tenancy preparing of notices
Knowledge and Expertise (including specialist and/or technical skills)
- Basic IT skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Basic understanding of property maintenance
Ability to communicate in a professional but assertive manor to contractors, tenants and landlords
The whole job role is about problem solving – so a high proficiency to solve problem is required.
Experience, qualifications and other requirements specific to the role
- The ability to keep calm when under pressure and dealing with people who are anxious and sometimes aggressive.
- Block management experience