JNP Estate Agents in High Wycombe are looking for a Valuer.
To provide customers with realistic valuations on second hand residential properties and provide instructions for the branch network in line with market conditions.
To achieve agreed targets in relation to instructions on residential properties, conveyancing and financial services appointments.
To maintain and adhere to the company’s fee policy achieving a conversion rate in line with targets.
To be responsible for stock retention for sales properties and maintain consistent seller/vendor contact.
To ensure compliance with branch standards and current legislation in line with organisations policies and procedures.
To be a flexible and fully integrated team member of the sales team providing a customer focused service.
To act as a lead generator and maximise on all business opportunities.
- Carry out inspections and secure marketable instructions of residential properties to the branch network, prospecting for new business
- Establish rapport with customers both internally and externally
- Develop market share by data mining CRM systems available.
- Maintain relationships and keep in regular communication with instructions lost to other agents and not yet on the market properties.
- Promote company image through social media platforms.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation in particular AML and CPR
- Promote features and benefits of the Company’s service e.g marketing and advertising strength, customer service programme, customer care and conveyancing/FS services
- Arrange leafleting/canvassing to maximise business potential
- To achieve and maintain a satisfactory ratio of inspections to instructions
- To assist and generate appointments for the financial consultant
- To undertake accompanied viewings as and when required.
- To undertake the canvassing of local properties, when required
- To communicate regularly with the team in the branch to update them on potential and existing business in the pipeline
- To be able to sell the benefits and features of the company’s product to gain instructions both lettings and the residential arena.
- To demonstrate understand of the local property market conditions and improve market share of the business by maintaining an excellent fee structure
- To have good communication and interpersonal skills
- To have and demonstrate good representation skills
- An ability to demonstrate a positive attitude and professional manner when dealing with both internal and external customers
- Good time management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
Knowledge and Expertise (including specialist and/or technical skills)
- Ability to demonstrate a good level of influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Full knowledge of relevant legislation affecting the operation of residential sales
- NAEA Qualification
Experience, qualifications and other requirements specific to the role
Previous experience in either estate agency as a valuer/lister
Working knowledge if windows based applications
Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a varied audience
Ability to multitask
Ability to work part of a team but take into account for own individual targets
Flexibility in working hours may be required, sometimes late notice, as business needs or shift patterns dictate
Additional Critical Qualities
The work environment is subject to volume fluctuations and can come highly pressure at times
To be able to plan and prioritise work load based on achieving personal goals and providing a high level of service to the customer. Personal resilience.