Trading since 1989, we're the UK's largest provider of property risk expertise and residential surveying services. To put it into numbers, we complete more than one property inspection every 12 seconds and employ over 600 surveyors from Land’s End to John O’Groats. This gives us the flexibility to offer nationwide coverage combined with invaluable local knowledge.
We're part of the LSL Property Services PLC Group, which includes household names Your Move and Reeds Rains, as well as the mortgage network PRIMIS. We work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities and estate agents in addition to private customers.
Due to our continued growth we require a full time Administrator to join our Panel Supplier Management team at Lahnstein House in Kettering.
The roles requires strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
If you're organised, take responsibility for your workload and pride yourself on making sure that every customer journey is 10 out of 10, then you are exactly what we're looking for!
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, with an ability to build rapport quickly with customers and colleagues in the field
- Previous customer service and administrative experience
- Logical thinking and an aptitude for problem solving
- Strong prioritisation skills, focused on meeting targets
- Ability to be part of a team, working in collaboration with your colleagues
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Flexibility with regards working hours
- IT literate
Duties will include:
- Manage panel suppliers to ensure compliance with required criteria
- Ensure all panel suppliers are compliant with RICS professional indemnity criteria and the lenders' requirements
- Ensure all scheduled due diligence checks are completed
- Distribute lender guidance and panel application packs as required
- Maintain the relevant databases ensuring all data is accurate
- Escalate, as appropriate, any suppliers who do not meet the minimum due diligence/governance criteria
- Identify postcode areas with no coverage and ensure potential panel suppliers are identified
- Liaise with panel suppliers to ensure maximum availability is maintained and maximum SLA is maintained
- Work with Work Allocations when required to find alternative panel suppliers to help with ad hoc jobs
- Act as a point of escalation as and when required to resolve issues with panel suppliers
- Adhere to and manage client report audit processes
- Provide cover for areas of central operations as and when required
- Ensure company data protection policy and security processes are adhered to
- Provide support to all colleagues to ensure the objectives of e.surv and LSL Group are met
- Promote e.surv in all written and oral communications
Please send applications to Grace Wright in our Recruitment team - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01773 767 447