Goodfellows Estate Agents are looking for experienced Assistant Sales Managers for their branches in Cheam and Morden to assist in delivering across all revenue streams – property sales, valuations, financial service appointments, sign-ups, conveyancing quotes and instructions.
The individuals must possess a minimum of 2 years of Estate Agency experience with evidence of sales progression and valuation experience; full knowledge of relevant UK legislation affecting the operation of residential sales; strong negotiation and influence skills; good communication and interpersonal skills with an excellent telephone manner and a valid UK driving licence.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the daily running of the Sales side of the office
- Ensuring compliance by adhering to company standards and current legislation
- Identifying and properly register potential buyers and sellers, secure maximum quality viewings, valuations, instructions, financial services appointments, conveyancing quotes/instructions
- Undertaking canvassing of local properties and accompanied viewings
- Managing withdrawals with the ability to save the instruction through negotiation and managing clients expectations
- Undertaking sales progression duties liaising with solicitors, buyers and sellers, providing regular updates
- Follow up on viewings to secure offers, overcoming negative feedback and maximising other value streams
- Undertake property valuations and prepare pre-valuation information
- Prepare vendor reports on progress by analysing the market and business data
- Understands and demonstrates the importance of re-qualifying applicants
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data – our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed HERE