Goodfellows Estate Agents are currently looking for experienced Residential Sales Negotiators to be based in one of their branches (Cheam or Morden) in Surrey.
The individuals must possess a minimum of 18 months' Estate Agency experience; full knowledge of relevant UK legislation affecting the operation of residential sales; good negotiation and influence skills; good communication and interpersonal skills with an excellent telephone manner and a valid UK driving licence.
Key responsibilities within the roles will be to:
- Identify and properly register potential buyers and sellers, secure maximum quality viewings, valuations, instructions, financial services appointments, conveyancing quotes/instructions
- Follow up viewings and secure offers
- Understand and demonstrate the importance of re-qualifying applicants
- Undertake negotiations on behalf of the seller, giving prompt reports on progress and achieving successful sales
- Agree and achieve individual sales performance targets including residential sales, conveyancing, financial services and any other identified income stream
- Comply with all relevant legislation as it affects the residential sales operation
- Monitor and evaluate the number of house sales, number of viewings and number of inspections against targets
- Achieve the required number of Financial Service appointments/sign ups
- Undertake canvassing of local properties and accompanied viewings
- Achieve conveyancing referrals
- Understand and undertake sales progression duties and give regular updates to clients and buyers
- Manage withdrawals and save instructions
Goodfellows offer excellent career progression and development.
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data – our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed HERE