Trading since 1989, we're the UK's largest provider of property risk expertise and residential surveying services. To put it into numbers, we complete more than one property inspection every 12 seconds and employ over 600 surveyors from Land’s End to John O’Groats. This gives us the flexibility to offer nationwide coverage combined with invaluable local knowledge.
We're part of the LSL Property Services PLC Group, which includes household names Your Move and Reeds Rains, as well as the mortgage network PRIMIS. We work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities and estate agents in addition to private customers.
You will promote e.surv as part of the LSL Group through excellent customer care, and communication, ensuring service turnaround and quality requirements are met on all occasions. To effectively manage the capacity and productivity of both internal resources and external suppliers, whilst adhering to contractual requirements regarding distribution. In the absence of the Team Leader ensure by co-operation all team tasks are completed. Develop and maintain excellent staff relationships with internal colleagues and external clients, suppliers and customers and present a professional image at all times. Develop and maintain excellent staff relationships with internal colleagues and external clients, suppliers and customers and present a professional image at all times.
- Management of distribution of instructions to internal and external resource, in accordance with Allocation and Quota guidelines on a lender specific basis.
- Daily Management of instructions within exception queues to ensure all instructions are allocated to a resource in a timely manner.
- Adherence to qualification and capability requirements on a lender specific basis when distributing instructions.
- Management and distribution of discretionary panel instructions.
- Processing of rejected instructions from internal and external resources to ensure cases are placed with an appropriate firm.
- Understanding of SLA's and distribution of instructions.
- Ensuring rejection and cancellation codes are entered as required.
- Management of requests from external instruction sources to provide confirmation of internal availability.
- Ensuring all resources internally have been exhausted before rejection or reallocation from an internal source ie Staff, Zero Hours and Consultants are used appropriately.
- Indentifying areas with no coverage and ensuring instructions within these areas are processed.
- Decision making on acceptance of instructions from non-contracted clients according to utilisation of resource.
- Conflict checking repossession instructions.
Qualifications/Knowledge and Expertise
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Requirement to work a variety of shift patterns to cover opening hours.
- Flexibility in working hours may be required, sometimes at late notice, as business needs or shift patterns dictate (e.g. evenings, weekend, Bank Holiday working).
- Requirement to play their part and contribute to the team.