An exciting opportunity to join an expanding department of Group First LTD in Colchester. Insurance First are currently seeking to expend further and find individuals to join the team as specialist protection consultants, advising clients on their mortgage, family and income protection needs.
The role will involve working with a highly motivated team of individuals who take great pride in the success that they achieve. An important element of the role will involve working with introducers to the business and also with our ever expanding client bank. This role will also offer a successful candidate an exciting career and the opportunity to progress forward in the future.
- Team player.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Works well under pressure.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel & Microsoft Outlook).
- Sales and client orientated.
- Good communicator.
- Strong planning and organization.
- Commercially astute.
- A passion for financial services.
To take full responsibility for achievement of specified business objectives by the successful completion of protection and general insurance generated from the highest level of compliant service to clients and positively embracing FCA’s “treating customers fairly” initiative.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE:
- Achievement of minimum business targets.
- Achievement of personal objectives, e.g. Introducers, Financial Planning conversion, General Insurance sales.
- Achievement of agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Achievement of Compliance Standards.
- Achievement of all other goals as designated by relevant management.
- Responsibility to identify the client’s protection shortfall needs fully and to present relevant solutions.
- Responsibility for adherence to compliant process within all sales.
- Responsibility for carrying out remedial action required on files in a timely fashion.
- Building relationships with clients and introducers capable of making a contribution towards personal sales targets.
- Responding promptly to, and with appropriate diligence in line with company procedures, any complaint received.
- Adherence to all requirements as set out in the networks Training & Development Manual, Sales Procedure Guide, AML guidance and other relevant manuals.
- Responsibility for maintaining and driving your Continuous Professional Development.
- To present a professional approach to a high standard of service quality and product knowledge, maintaining high standards of integrity, conduct and behavior.
- To drive the business forward and respond positively to changes in business practice and objectives where it necessary from time-to-time.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Qualifications: CeMap / FPC / CeFAP (Ideal but not essential)
- At least 12 months experience working within the financial services.
- Telesales (Ideal but not essential)
- Monday to Friday – 9am – 6pm three days with two days per week 11am until 8pm.
- Basic Salary - £21,000 - £24,000 dependent upon qualifications and experience.
- O.T.E - £35,000 to £50,000.
- Income dependant on trainee / full adviser role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this post we cannot, unfortunately, respond to them all. If you do not hear from us, therefore, please assume that your application had been unsuccessful on this occasion but be assured that we will keep your application on file should any similar roles be available in the future.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data – our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed HERE