Trading since 1989, we're the UK's largest provider of property risk expertise and residential surveying services. To put it into numbers, we complete more than one property inspection every 12 seconds and employ over 600 surveyors from Land’s End to John O’Groats. This gives us the flexibility to offer nationwide coverage combined with invaluable local knowledge.
We're part of the LSL Property Services PLC Group, which includes household names Your Move and Reeds Rains, as well as the mortgage network PRIMIS. We work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities and estate agents in addition to private customers.
Main Accountabilities: to include but not limited to:
- Assist in the planning, development and implementation of both health and safety and environment management systems.
- Provide advice and support to all levels of employee to fulfil their roles and responsibilities for health, safety and environment.
- Understand roles, responsibilities and employees who manage, carry out or verify work activities.
- Define, document and communicate effective health, safety, environment and facilities policies, procedures and changes in legislation
- Assess Vulnerable Customer notifications and escalate to corresponding authority as required (Social Services, Local Council etc.)
- Provide support to the QHSE Manager, Senior Management, e.surv board and LSL Group for all matters relating to health and safety.
- Prepare monthly MI reports for the QHSE Manager, e.surv board and LSL.
- Monitor environmental strategies to promote sustainable development
- Promote and develop a strong health and safety culture orientated towards continuous improvement.
- Highlight to the line manager any concerns regarding conflicting duties or areas of responsibility.
- Computer literate with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office software programs
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations including e-learning modules
- Health and safety management systems
- 18001/45001 standard
- 14001 standard
- Understanding HSG65 for managing health and safety
This is a full-time opportunity Monday to Friday however flexibility in working hours may be required