An excellent opportunity to work for the largest single branded Estate Agency in the UK has arisen. We are recruiting for highly skilled Customer Case Handler’s to join our Corporate Client Department in Northernhay Place, Exeter.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for managing a range of properties, the marketing all the way through to sale to a new owner, as well as managing third party suppliers who provide services for your properties e.g. Estate Agents, Maintenance Contractors, Surveyors.
- Reviewing third party reports, collating information and providing sound recommendations to Clients
- Working out the most appropriate marketing plans for the properties you are managing
- Negotiating best offers with Estate Agents
- Liaising with Estate Agents and Solicitors once a sale is agreed, through to completion
- Making sure properties are maintained and all costs are accounted for
- Ensuring you adopt best practice in everything you do
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience within Property is not essential but would be advantageous
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines and communicate at a high level
- Administrative experience
- Good level of Microsoft packages
We are currently offering an excellent package of:
- £18,000 p/annum rising to £18,780 p/annum
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm working pattern with no weekends or evenings shifts
- 20 days holiday entitlement, plus Bank Holidays (increases by 1 day per calendar year of service until reaching the 25 day cap)
- Numerous employee benefits to include Share Save, Pension Scheme, Health Care plan to name only a few
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data – our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at LSL Property Services/Careers.