e.surv Chartered Surveyors is the UK's largest provider of residential property risk expertise and surveying services. To put it into numbers, we complete one mortgage valuation every twenty five seconds.
We're part of the LSL Property Services PLC Group of companies, which includes household names YOUR MOVE and Reeds Rains, as well as the mortgage broker network First Complete. We work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities and estate agents in addition to private customers.
Due to the fast-growing nature of our business, we are now seeking a Booking Team Leader.
This is a full time permanent role working with our head office at Kettering, you will be on a shift pattern Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am-6pm, some flexibility is required.
We’re looking for someone who can learn quickly, has a passion for working with people and who can bring new ideas and approaches to the team.
- Leading a Team - keep teams informed of key changes and expectations, manage HR aspects (sickness, 121, appraisals etc)
- Day to day managing teams - deliver to agreed daily and weekly targets, carry out quality checks, monitor quality of calls/notes on cases, ensure compliance with booking procedures, assign tasks/activities/priorities to Inbound/Outbound or Escalations as required
- Coaching/Feedback - providing team with 121 feedback, give support to the team as required
- Use data to drive performance improvements; productivity, reduced number of jeopardy jobs (OSR), quality of booking appointments
- Adhere to Quality Management guidelines, as directed, in line with the framework of ISO 9001.
- Ensure own H&S, and that of colleagues by complying with both legal and policy requirements.
- Highlight to the line manager any concerns regarding conflicting duties or areas of responsibility
- Good understanding of Microsoft products.
- Previous experience in customer service roles – telephony based.
- Knowledge/expertise in dealing with difficult customers.
- Understanding of HR processes (managing absence, appraisals)
- Previous experience managing teams (preferably in a contact centre environment)
- Experience of using data to drive performance improvements.
If you are interested in the role please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data – our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed HERE